What are the types of Polish visas? - Blog View - crowdfunding.one-africa.com

Blogs » Other » What are the types of Polish visas?

What are the types of Polish visas?

  • Consular offices of Poland issue several types of visas to Ukrainians. They differ in the purpose of the visit, the list of additional documents provided, the permissible time spent in the country, and the cost. At https://multi-viza.com.ua/viza-v-polshu-dlya-ukraintsev/ you  can apply for a visa to Poland. 

    Main types of visas to Poland:

    • A (Airport) allows you to be in the airport area intended for transit passengers. It is forbidden to leave it.
    • B (Transit) gives the right not to transit through Poland to other countries. Valid for 5 days.
    • C (Schengen) allows you to stay in the country that issued the visa for a certain time, as well as visit other EU countries.
    • D (National) is intended for long-term residence in the Republic of Poland for various purposes. Allows you to stay in other EU countries for a maximum of 30 days in six months.

    Visas C and D, depending on the purpose of the visit, are divided into 23 categories. When issued, a two-digit number is placed next to the letter designation. Let's look at what types of Polish visas are most often issued to Ukrainians.

    Work Visa

    Polish visa types D 05, D 06 and C 05 are issued to those who plan to work legally in Poland. It is possible to receive it if there is an invitation from the employer or the voivodeship office. We discussed in more detail all the nuances of obtaining work visas in a separate article.

    Business visa

    Issued to businessmen who have business partners in Poland. Allows you to visit the RP for 30 days within three months for the purpose of concluding contracts, conducting negotiations, studying the market, and participating in conferences. Applicants for C 04 visa must provide an invitation from a Polish partner.

    Tourist visa

    To explore Polish sights and vacation in the country, you need a Polish visa type C 01. It is issued for a period of up to 30 days, can be a one-time visit or require multiple visits to Poland.

    To confirm the tourist purpose of the visit, you must provide:

    • Proof of hotel reservation for the duration of the trip and payment for its services at least 50%;
    • Travel plan.

    Polish consulates do not cooperate with travel agencies, so all documents are provided directly by the tourist. Having two Schengen visas, of which one is Polish, you can apply for a long-term permit to visit Poland for tourism purposes.

    Shopping visa

    Residents of Lviv, Vinnitsa and Lutsk consular districts can apply for a visa for purchasing tourism. To do this, you must submit  an “ Application” along with the standard package of documents , a sample of which is available on the consulate websites. Also, to confirm the purpose of the trip, when crossing the border, you may be asked to show cash, traveler's checks or a bank statement confirming the availability of funds for purchases. They must exceed the usual amount required for accommodation and food during their stay in Poland.

    Having received a shopping visa for the first time, you must write at least one personal check or invoice in a Polish store. They will serve as evidence of purchasing tourism and will allow you to apply for visa documents allowing multiple visits to Poland for shopping.

    Visitor visa

    If you have friends or relatives living in Poland, you can apply for a C 02 visa for up to 3 months. To receive it, you will need an invitation from the voivodeship office, which indicates the receiving party. These can be not only Polish citizens, but also foreigners legally working in the Republic of Poland.

    Study visa

    Those wishing to undergo trainings, seminars or study full-time in educational institutions in Poland must obtain types of Polish visas C or D with digital identification 09, 10 or 11. Depending on the duration of study, this can be short-term (up to 30 days) Schengen or national, allowing you to stay in the country for up to a year. To obtain permission to study in Poland, you must provide the consulate with a certificate of admission or an invitation from a Polish educational institution, as well as proof of financial security (current accounts of the potential student, sponsorship).